Register with Swiggy for food business
There is no doubt that India has undergone rapid globalization in recent years. Nowadays, consumer tastes and preferences are often determined by the quality aspect. When running a food business, food and health care come first for the average consumer. We all know that Swiggy is a well-known e-commerce site for food places. Today, many food start-up companies dream of growing their business network through Swiggy. So you need to register with Swiggy.
In this context, the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), which is the supreme authority and regulator of food safety in India, oversees the aspect of hygiene and also sanitation in the food processing sector. It has already advised all e-commerce food portals to partner only with FSSAI registered restaurants.
Here’s how to put one together for use with your Swiggy Food business.
What is Swiggy work?
Founded in the year 2013 as Bundl Technologies Private Limited, Swgigy is India’s speediest food delivery system. Moreover, they aim to provide fast and reliable delivery solutions to their customers.
How to register with Swiggy for Restaurant Business?
It’s so simple! If you already have FSSAI registration and want to register your food business with Swiggy, all you have to do is-
- Visit the Swiggy Portal: First, in the Swiggy Portal and click the “Partner with Us” link below on the homepage.
- Submit your restaurant details in the registration form
- Name of your restaurant
- Name of the owner
- Phone number & E-mail id
How will the application be processed?
Once you have completed the registration form-
- The Swiggy team will contact you for more details.
- They will send you a contract for the partnership. So You have to sign it.
- After that, you need to send a copy of the menu card with more details.
When will you sign up with Swiggy?
This will take some time as the quality of the Swiggy is a priority.
- Therefore, they will conduct a quick online training session on the Swiggy processors.
- After successfully completing the online training session, your restaurant will go live.
After that, Swiggy is registered in the food business.
What are the documents needed to register with Swiggy?
Here are the essential documents and data for Registration with Swiggy:
- FSSAI registration
- PAN registration copy
- GST registration
- Shop establishment Registration
- Bank account Details
- A canceled cheque
- Details of the proprietor
Finally, FSSAI Registration and License would obtain through e-inspection.
How will you be able to earn?
Once you partner with Swiggy, you will begin to receive unlimited orders online and your business will grow seamlessly.
- Out of total orders, a restaurant charges 15%-25% commission in emerging markets unknown to the public.
- You have to pay a 16% commission to Swiggy. Apart from that, 4%-7% commission will be charged for a particular restaurant like South Indian Restaurant.
- You can easily run your food business with Swiggy.
Can I sell food from home in Swiggy?
One can sell home cooking online in Swiggy, but he needs some of the essentials mentioned below. To work as a business, you need to register with a company.
Is GST registration mandatory for Swiggy?
Your customer sells goods through an e-commerce operator (Swiggy) and is not included in the waiver category, so it is mandatory to register under the GST even if the goods are subject to the waiver category.
How much commission does Swiggy need?
Swiggy charges 22-25 percent of the order value from their restaurant partners, which has increased over the years.
Is Swiggy good for restaurants?
Restaurants also offer a number of benefits. While Swiggy application removes the burden of food delivery and handles all orders efficiently. Its excellent marketing plans on many platforms help restaurants to grow exponentially and also increase customer engagement.