To address the unemployment issue – Serious efforts, public awareness, and comprehensive planning are needed. ‘Swavlambi Bharat Abhiyan’ is an initiative of economic organizations in association with educational and social institutions – for the purpose of solving unemployment.
Swavlambi Bharat Abhiyaan in Andhra Pradesh is being actively handled by Shri. Gannavarapu Anjani Sreenivas, Smt. Bhogireddy Adilakshmi and Pavani Naidu spreading awareness about the importance once entrepreneurship and Swavlambi Bharat Abhiyan. A 3 February 2023 (17,18,19) day National Level Program is being conducted at New Delhi Pusa Convention Center to educate the volunteers, convenors and secretaries of individual districts on how to manage “Zila Rojkar srajan kendra” i.e. district employement awareness center. Around 5000 members from different sections of RSS wings are expected to participate in this event.
Swavlambi Bharat Abhiyan (SBA) is an initiative to spread awareness among people about start-ups, entrepreneurship, and jobs. Its main function is to provide employment to every citizen of India by 2030 and make the nation self-sufficient and also independent. It was established on August 21, 2022.
MySBA is the digital platform of Swavlambi Bharat Abhiyan, which aims to change the mindset of the youth about the challenges and how to make a difference in their environment. This will help them shape the path they choose through entrepreneurship. Or other means that will get positive change in their livelihood.
Features of MYSBA
- Creating opportunities by bringing individuals/industries and professionals on a single platform to develop individual knowledge, skills, and also abilities.
- This model is based on a decentralized approach to youth empowerment at the local level. Also it encourages empowerment and active participation.
- The project will be a model to support the development of cooperative movements for FPO, SHG, and then others. It will help in capacity building by organizing their established or operational capacities at the grass root level.
MYSBA Program helpful to:
- Entrepreneurship, awareness, and wealth creation among the youth should be developed as a mass movement. It is very important for the youth to understand the need for hard work and dedication.
- The scheme aims to promote coordination and cooperative mobility among job seekers.
- The process of clarifying their basic subject, information about government schemes, entrepreneurship training, skill development, etc. will take place in this center. Apart from this, the focus will be on solving many problems like self-employment, bank loans, and also conversation with successful entrepreneurs.
- The campaign will encourage and support self-employment, new micro-enterprises, start-ups, and also collaboration-based industries.
- The scheme will act as a catalyst for employment generation by integrating local resources, youth power, government programs, and also technical education.
- The campaign will also help to review and discuss and implement employment generation schemes.
- The program will use digital platforms to create awareness among the youth about government projects. The campaign will use youth volunteering to find employment opportunities available to Indian youth anywhere in the world to increase their employability.
- The campaign will ensure that the youth not only think about their own employees. But also about the employment and economic progress of the nation. We should follow a culture of cooperation and strive for the progress of the country.