It is asserted that the goal of the Pradhan Mantri Kanya Ashirwad Yojana is to support girls’ education and empowerment while addressing issues of gender inequality and discrimination.
Fake Pradhan Mantri Kanya Ashirwad Yojana
Social media misleads the populace of the nation into believing that the government will finance the advancement of females through the PM Kanya Ashirwad Yojana. But this information is wholly untrue. There is no such programme being implemented by the federal government.
PM Kanya Ashirwad Yojana (Fake)
It is stated that with this scheme, the Central Government would provide all of the country’s girls with cash assistance for $2,000 each month. The funds will be transferred directly from the government’s bank account to the recipient’s bank account. However, it is still unclear which girls would receive this financial assistance and how the Kanya Ashirwad Yojana 2023 will benefit the nation’s females. We are unable to access the official application website or any relevant data.
Salient Features of Pradhan Mantri Kanya Ashirwad Yojana
|Pradhan Mantri Kanya Ashirwad Yojana
|Daughter of poor family
(Fake) Objective of PM Kanya Ashirwad Yojana
Social media is used to inform the public about the government’s plans to support girls’ education through the Pradhanmantri Kanya Ashirwad Yojana. But don’t believe it; this information is wholly untrue. There is no such programme being implemented by the federal government. Additionally, if you encounter such messages or posts, avoid taking the information as fact.
(Fake) Benefits of Pradhanmantri Kanya Ashirwad Yojana
The following benefits are listed in the advertisement’s claims:
- According to this strategy, financial aid will be provided to the institution’s female students for their on-going studies.
- Girls in the nation will profit from this scheme.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Kanya Ashirwad Yojana, the national government would provide an amount of 2000 as financial assistance to the nation’s ladies.
- The direct aid payment will be made to the beneficiary’s bank account. The beneficiary is therefore required to have a bank account linked to their Aadhaar card.
Documents of PM Kanya Ashirwad Yojana (Eligibility)
- To apply under this scheme, the age of the girl child has been increased from birth to 18 years. Girls can take advantage of this scheme from when the girl child is born until she turns 18
- Birth certificate of girl child
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account passbook
- Identity certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
(Lie) How to Apply in Pradhan Mantri Kanya Ashirwad Yojana?
The Kanya Ashirwad Yojana does not have a formal application process. Whenever the Kanya Ashirwad Yojana is launched or announced by the federal or state governments.