MSME Udyam Registration
On May 13, 2020, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced a new classification for MSME to integrate the manufacturing and services segment and added revenue along with investments to classify MSMEs into world-class micro, small, and medium. The Union Cabinet approved this new classification on June 1, 2020, resulting in the UDYAM registration process came into effect from 1st July 2020.
The Udayam record surpasses all other records, i.e. EMII or Udyog Aadhar records. Currently, Udyog Aadhar status and no new posts or changes can allow. Emergence has records to link to various government databases of companies such as PAN, ID, and GST and to automatically release sales and investment information. It is required to register any company upgrade or downgrade within the MSME classification.
The procedure for registering an endeavor is based on your current record. Also, If the organization may already register under the Udyog Aadhar, they should follow a simple procedure mentioned in “Upgrading the Udyog Aadhar to the Udayam Registration”; Things you need to know ”Document.
However, if the company does not have Udyog Aadhar registration or is a new organization, you should follow the detailed step-by-step instructions below to register for New Rise.
Here is a step-by-step guide to the MSME Udyam registration process
The MSME registration process is completely online, paperless, and based on self-notification. Besides registering, only a reference number is required. For proprietorship companies, the Aadhaar number must be that of the owner; Therefore, In the case of a joint venture, it must be an executive partner and for a Hindu Non-Divisive Family (HUF) business, it must be a Karta.
Of course, Your investment details linked to your Permanent Account Number (PAN) and Goods and Services Tax (GST) and turnover will be automatically taken from government databases.
Also, It should be noted that the online portal is fully integrated with the Income Tax and GSTN systems. Therefore, PAN and GST may require. However, an entrepreneur must self-report information for previous years without a PAN.
Deliberately misrepresenting self-reported facts and figures will punishable under Section 27 of the CGST Act.
1: Visit the official website udyamregistration.gov.in
2: Click on ‘New Post’ on the homepage. You will receive a registration form
3: Enter the relevant ‘Aadhaar Number’ and ‘Entrepreneur Name’ and click on ‘Verify & Create OTP’
4: Enter the necessary details on the verification page
5: Then, the Udyam Registration Box will appear where you have to fill in all the details asked for
6: After registering successfully, you will get a ‘thank you’ message with the registration number starting with ‘Udyam’.
The government has provided full facilities for the MSME registration process
- For this process, this company is called Uthayam and its registration process is known as ‘Uthayam Registration’.
- A permanent registration number will issue after registration.
- Once the registration process is complete, a certificate will be issued online.
- This certificate contains the Dynamic QR code from which you can access the webpage and company details on our portal.
- Of course, there is no need to renew the registration.
- Our single window systems in Champ Champions control rooms and DICs will assist you in the process.
MSME registration is absolutely free and based on self-declaration
- MSME registration process is completely online, paperless, and based on self-notification.
- No documents or evidence need to upload to register MSME.
- The Aadhaar number alone will suffice for registration.
- PAN and GST-linked details on investment and earnings of data companies will be automatically retrieved from government databases.
- Our online system will fully integrate with the Income Tax and GST systems.
- Holding PAN & GST numbers is mandatory
- EM-II or UAM registration issued by any authority under the Ministry of MSME must re-register themselves.
- Enter No company will file for more than one entry. However, any activity, including production or service or both, may be mentioned or included in a record.